There isn’t any such a factor as an ideal smartphone, and irrespective of how nice Samsung Galaxy S4, it’s not flawless. Some Galaxy S4 customers are dealing with some issues with the cellphone. One of the most widespread issues is Samsung Galaxy S4 Lag issue. The smartphone lags usually with out any obvious trigger.
Solutions to solve Samsung Galaxy S4 Lag issue
To get rid of Samsung Galaxy S4 Lag issue, go to Settings on your smartphone, then faucet on More > Application Manager > All > Tap Apps and discover the bloatware apps. Tap on such apps (for example, AT&T Navigator), and faucet Disable. Make certain not to disable among the apps vital for the efficiency of the system. Those apps often have Android brand.
Another means to solve the issue require you to go to Settings > My Device > Lock display, then click on on Unlock impact and change it to none.
If you discover that the Home button lags, then double press on the Home Button, and you will see that S Voice is launched on display. Now click on on the Menu key and select Settings there and then uncheck Open through the residence key.
If you haven’t restarted your machine for some time, now could be a very good time to accomplish that, as a result of when you reboot your machine, apps and processes which can be working within the background might be closed, and that means, you’ll unencumber the reminiscence. This easy step will enhance the efficiency of your machine, which is why you must reboot your smartphone each on occasion.
Another factor that may provide help to solve the issue is to wipe cache partition. Your knowledge received’t be misplaced. Here is how you are able to do that:
- Turn off your Samsung S4
- Press and maintain the Power button, Volume Up key and Home button all on the identical time
- Once the cellphone vibrates, launch the Power button, however preserve holding the opposite two buttons
- When you see Android system restoration display, let go the opposite buttons
- Use Volume down key to navigate and spotlight the choice “Wipe cache partition” and choose the choice with the Power key
- After the cache is wiped, your machine will restart
Sometimes, a third-party app could cause the issue. You want to boot your machine into Safe mode, and if there is no such thing as a lag, then an app is liable for the issue. In that case, you must uninstall third-party apps one after the other till the issue is solved, or when you have too many apps put in in your machine and discover this course of time-consuming, you possibly can carry out a manufacturing unit knowledge reset. Here is how to boot your machine into Safe mode:
- Turn your cellphone off
- Press and maintain the Power button
- Once you see Samsung Galaxy S4, let go of the Power button and instantly press and maintain Volume Up
- Keep holding the Volume Up till the machine restarts
- You will see the Safe mode within the backside left nook
- When you need to exit the Safe mode, press and maintain the Power key after which faucet Restart
Other issues that Samsung Galaxy S4 homeowners are dealing with are Galaxy S4 inadequate storage and battery drain issue.
The storage drawback happens as a result of of the working system in the cellphone and the preloaded apps that have taken the storage of the cellphone.
Steps to solve Galaxy S4 inadequate storage drawback
- As we talked about under, you must disable bloatware apps. Unfortunately, bloatware can’t be deleted, simply disabled. There are often tons of such purposes, and you’ll hardly use any of them. Also, delete the apps you might be now not utilizing. Go to Settings > Application Manager > Downloaded > faucet on the app you would like to take away, after which faucet Uninstall.
Other than the above two issues, the widespread drawback that most of the Galaxy S4 homeowners have complained is battery drain issue. The drawback is occurring primarily as a result of of a massive show and different sensible options.
1. The resolution for the drawback is to disable the apps that you do not use. Disable the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, cellular knowledge, and many others. when you are not utilizing them.
2. Reduce the display timeout length and low the display brightness.
three. Turn on the Power-saving mode.