The Pro Tools is digital audio software program or we must always higher name it a workstation which lets a consumer carry out every kind of actions on audio. This is manufactured and developed by Avid Technologies. The software program is offered for each Windows in addition to Mac OS . The newest variations are Pro Tools 10 and Pro Tools 11. The Pro Tools software program is used for enhancing, recording, and many others. for any sort of audio or music. It additionally has fade options which let easy transitions from one audio to different.
The Pro Tools 10 isn’t supported on the Windows 8 pc and lots of people are struggling to discover a resolution to make the Windows Pro Tools 10 work on their Windows 8 PC. The following article is for these people who find themselves looking for a technique to run Windows Pro Tools 10 on their Windows 8 PC.
The set up and obtain means of Samsung USB driver and lots of different instruments are additionally mentioned at Technobezz.
Steps to run Windows Pro Tools 10 in your Windows 8 pc
The following information might or might not work for each consumer. We have tried to make it work however in case it doesn’t we’re sorry for that and for these it does work, get pleasure from working together with your Windows Pro Tools 10 in your Windows 8 platform.
Now let’s get began with putting in Windows Pro Tools 10 on Windows 8.
- If you have got the Windows Pro Tools 10 software program in a zipped file then first step that you have to do is to extract the file to a folder.
- Now on this folder, you would need to allow the view of hidden recordsdata as a result of the file is perhaps hidden in some instances. To make the hidden recordsdata seen first click on on view then go to choices and in choices simply click on on the bubble which says ‘Show Hidden Files and Folders’. After this click on OK.
- Now you have to go to the home windows Pro Tools 10 There you’d see the SETUP.exe file. Just right-click on this SETUP.exe file and click on on Properties.
- In the Properties go to Compatibility. Now on this display search for ‘Compatibility Mode’. Here test the field which says ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’.
- After this on the similar place simply use the drop-down menu and choose Windows 7 there. Just apply these settings and click on OK.
- Now proper click on on the SETUP.exe file once more and click on on the Run as Administrator the menu that seems.
- Install this system wherever you wish to set up. The pc will restart after this. Wait for it to restart.
- Once the pc has restarted there may be one small factor that you have to do.
After this click on on begin. Go to Run and sort msconfig within the field and click on on OK.
- Now a display will seem. You must go to the Tools Tab and click on on UAC Settings after which click on on launch.
- On the display that seems scroll down the bar to a setting which is ‘Never notify’ and click on on OK.
- Next proper click on on the shortcut of Windows Pro Tool 10 that seems on the desktop. Here click on on Open File Location. This will take you to the executable file.
- Now proper click on on the file and go to Properties. Make certain that the compatibility Mode is ready to Windows 7 as we did once we had been operating the Setup file earlier.
- In the identical field, there might be an choice Run as Administrator. Check that field. This will prevent the difficulty of right-clicking on the shortcut and clicking on operating as administrator each time you wish to open the file.
- Now run the Windows Pro Tools 10. It will run usually.
In some instances, you may get an error as, ‘DAE error -9514’. This is an error about some Disk caching. In most instances, this error is due to some Anti-Virus software program operating on the PC.
If this happens then simply uninstall the Windows Pro Tools 10. Disable the Anti-virus program after which set up the Windows Pro Tools 10 once more in the identical method as described above. Now the software program would run easily and with none errors.