There is an error associated to the fingerprint scanner on Samsung Galaxy that you may have confronted when utilizing or configuring the fingerprint scanner – the message that claims “Fingerprint scanner failed to load. Please reboot and attempt once more” and the downside typically will get resolved as you reboot the system. Hright here I am discussing few methods to repair Fingerprint Scanner Problem on Galaxy Note 4 completely.
Ways to Fix Fingerprint Scanner Problem on Galaxy Note 4
Method 1: Clear cache on Fingerprints
This is a very easy and fast technique to keep away from the fingerprint subject.
- Go to Settings
- Choose Application Manager
- Select the All tab there
- Now click on on the fingerprints app
- Next step is to discover the Clear cache possibility by going down and click on on that
- Press the Force cease possibility which you will get at the prime of the web page
- As you click on on Force cease, you will be requested for affirmation. Press okay to verify it
You are completed with the course of. Now attempt to repair Fingerprint Scanner Problem on Galaxy Note 4 by this technique. If this is not working out for you, then comply with the different two strategies.
Method 2: Clear Data from Fingerprint app
If your Galaxy Note 4 is rooted, then attempt this technique to clear the corrupted knowledge from fingerprint app. Follow the step by step course of to make it work.
- Go to Settings
- Tap Application Manager
- Tap All tab
- Find and faucet on the fingerprint app
- Tap Clear knowledge
- Tap Force cease
Method three: Factory reset
If none of these two strategies can repair the subject, then Factory reset is the final possibility to select. But make certain that you have a againup of all the essential information.
- First, go to the Back up and reset possibility from Settings
- Click on Factory Data reset to get all the choices below it.
- Do not contact the button Format SD-card. Press Reset Device, then Delete all to take away all the apps and knowledge.