Technobezz at all times brings to you sensible options to your techno issues. We wish to make your Smartphone expertise trouble free and enjoyable. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is likely one of the hottest telephones within the Android alleys. But there are fairly a couple of points that customers are continually complaining about. The most typical error is that of disappearing textual content messages. People are involved about why each inbox and outbox messages are disappearing robotically. We thought it will be helpful to debate the problem of disappearing textual content messages and methods to repair it.
A consumer compliant concerning the Note 4 Text Messages Disappearing Issue :
Hi, the issue with my Galaxy Note 4 is that textual content messages disappear robotically. Many of my outdated messages are not any extra accessible in my inbox. I don’t delete them; they simply vanish on their very own.
What causes the issue of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 textual content messages disappearing challenge
You could face this challenge attributable to a few causes. It may both be a RAM challenge or some setting of your messaging app. Usually, outdated messages in your Galaxy Note 4 are deleted when it exceeds a predetermined storage capability. If you’ve got enabled the choice of default message clearing, your messages will delete as quickly as you attain 100 SMS.
Here’s a fast snapshot of what you are able to do to rectify the problem.
- Open the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 messaging app. Tap the icon on the highest proper nook. You can simply spot the Three-point icon.
- Reach the small “Settings” menu
- In the subsequent sub-menu, you can find “Delete Old Messages”, simply faucet on this
- By sliding the controller, yow will discover the “On/Off” choice within the prime proper nook
- Just choose “OFF” for deactivating the operate
Just so simple as this! Now, your outdated messages is not going to disappear anymore.
If your messages proceed to vanish regardless of following Method 1, then it may very well be a RAM challenge. We recommend you to clear your RAM and restart your cell phone. Follow the under talked about steps
- Close the messaging app
- Return to the house display by urgent the house button
- Tap and maintain the house button till you get the RAM tab
- Tap the RAM tab
- Tap the choice “Clear RAM”
- Reboot your cell phone and launch the messaging app