Samsung Galaxy S9 is among the hottest smartphones out there proper now. Being a Samsung flagship machine, the Galaxy S9 supplies its customers with lots of high-end options. Whether you’re speaking concerning the beautiful 18:9 bezel-less display or the immense energy from its Snapdragon 845 processor, the Samsung Galaxy S9 has all of it. Not solely that, the S9 has top-of-the-line cameras on the market that additionally helps variable aperture on a smartphone digital camera. While the S9 has nearly every thing that one can count on from a 2018 flagship, the software program facet of issues has some small points as it isn’t operating inventory Android. Such issues can spoil your flagship expertise and attempt to repair them may be fairly a time consuming and cumbersome course of. Let’s discover out the commonest Samsung Galaxy S9 issues together with their options so as to simply repair these issues.
Samsung Galaxy S9 issues and how to repair them
Problem 1: Apps not operating Full Screen
Since the Samsung Galaxy S9 has an 18:9 display, apps can use that tall facet ratio to show lots of data on the display without delay. Unfortunately, some apps usually are not ready to use the entire display of Samsung Galaxy S9. Instead, these apps run on the default 16:9 facet ratio due to which you get black bars which are fairly irritating particularly when watching films or taking part in video games in your Galaxy S9.
Fortunately, it’s fairly simple to repair this challenge and allow full-screen mode in all your apps so that every one the apps are utilizing the entire 18:9 display of your Samsung Galaxy S9. To repair this challenge, you have got to comply with the given steps.
- Open the ‘Settings” app in your smartphone.
- In right here, head to the ‘Display’ part the place you’ll find all of the show associated settings.
- Now, you have got to find the Full Screenn Apps’ part and open it.
- After this, you’ll get the choice for enabling or disabling full-screen mode for all of the apps which are put in in your machine.
- Make positive to allow all of the apps so that every one your apps can use the entire 18:9 facet ratio of your Galaxy S9’s show.
Problem 2: Device taking a Long Time to Fully Charge
If you’re experiencing gradual charging speeds along with your Samsung Galaxy S9, then likelihood is that ‘Fast Charging’ shouldn’t be enabled in your smartphone.
It is sort of simple to repair this challenge by merely enabling the quick charging function in your machine. In order to accomplish that, you have got to merely comply with the instruction talked about down under.
- Head over to the ‘Settings’ app of your Galaxy S9.
- Now open the ‘Battery’ settings of your machine so as to allow quick charging.
- Here you’ll see the choice for ‘Fast Charging’. Enable it, and your machine will now cost a lot quicker than earlier than.
- Next time when you’ll cost your machine, a message saying ‘Fast Charging’ will seem in your Galaxy S9’s lock display.
Problem three: Samsung Galaxy S9 Wi-Fi Problems
Loads of Galaxy S9 customers have reported points with Wi-Fi connectivity of their telephones. There are stories of sudden community drops and community not discovered points from many S9 customers. While there is no such thing as a precise repair for Wi-Fi points but, there are some steps you could perform for fixing your Wi-Fi issues.
You can attempt utilizing the next fixes in your Galaxy S9 for resolving all wi-fi community errors and points.
- Very typically, it’s the Wi-Fi router which is inflicting all the issues in your machine. So attempt restarting your Wi-Fi router and see if the issue nonetheless persists.
- If that doesn’t assist, you may attempt resetting your Wi-Fi router. In order to do it, you will want to comply with your Wi-Fi router’s consumer guide because the process goes to be completely different for various Wi-Fi routers on the market.
- You also can attempt re-entering the Wi-Fi particulars in your Samsung Galaxy S9. For doing this, you have got to open the Wi-Fi settings in your smartphone. Now, lengthy faucet in your desired Wi-Fi community and choose ‘Forget Network’. After this, scan for accessible networks and join to your wi-fi community which is able to hopefully repair all the points in your Galaxy S9.
Problem four: Messaging App sending Photos mechanically
There is a bug within the messaging app of the Samsung Galaxy S9 which sends photographs out of your gallery to your contacts. This bug is a large concern for the consumer’s privateness since it will probably share delicate photographs with out the consumer’s information. Even although Samsung has pushed an OTA replace to handle this alarming challenge, likelihood is you’re nonetheless on the older model and need to repair this challenge for good.
Well, if are going to repair the bug with out updating your cellphone, you have got to use the next steps.
- Go to the App Info of the messaging app put in in your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Inside its app data, you have got to open the app’s permission and uncheck ‘Storage”.
- Due to this, the messaging app won’t be able to entry your cellphone’s storage, and thus it will probably’t ship any photographs with out you figuring out about it.
Problem 5: Dark Slow Motion Videos
With the Samsung Galaxy S9, you get the choice of recording 960fps tremendous gradual movement movies. While these movies look fairly spectacular, some folks have skilled them to be under-exposed or very darkish. Because of this, persons are not ready to use the gradual movement function to its full extent. In most circumstances, this downside is due to the Samsung Smart Stay function and disabling it can most certainly repair this challenge.
If you need to disable Smart Stay in your Galaxy S9, then you need to use the given steps to repair it.
- Head over to the ‘Settings’ app in your smartphone.
- Now go to the ‘Advanced Features’ of your S9.
- In right here, you have got to disable ‘Smart Stay’.
- Doing so will repair the gradual movement video’s publicity in your Samsung Galaxy S9.
Problem 6: Galaxy S9 Touchscreen Sensitivity Issues
In case your S9 is having touchscreen sensitivity points due to a drop or possibly due to a display protector, then there may be a simple repair for it. Samsung has included an possibility for altering contact display sensitivity of their Galaxy telephones which we’ll use to repair this challenge.
You can use the given steps for adjusting the touchscreen sensitivity of your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Open the ‘Settings’ app of your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Locate and open the ‘Advanced Features’ within the settings app.
- Within this part, you’ll find an possibility which says ‘Touch Sensitivity’.
- You can use this selection to tweak the touchscreen sensitivity of your Galaxy S9 and thus repair any points.
Problem 7: Samsung Galaxy S9 Audio Problems due to Wet Speaker
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is an IP68 rated smartphone and due to that, customers can use their smartphone in moist environments. However, generally the cellphone’s speaker finally ends up getting moist which causes audio points within the loudspeaker. This occurs when the water will get into the speaker grill of your machine and muffles the speaker.
Solution: To handle this challenge, Samsung has a water-proof movie proper in entrance of the speaker that stops water from completely damaging your machine’s speaker. So in case you are dealing with any audio issues from the loudspeaker, it’s extremely really useful that you just let the speaker dry for a while. And after some time, you’ll see that the speaker of your machine has been fastened as all the water would have evaporated.
Problem eight: Fixing Resolution and Scaling Issues on Galaxy S9
The Samsung Galaxy S9 has a QHD+ show which whereas trying tremendous sharp, consumes lots of battery. Therefore, Samsung has included an possibility for utilizing the cellphone at FHD+ decision for saving battery.
If you’re utilizing the FHD+ decision, you would possibly face some scaling points in your smartphone which may be simply fastened utilizing the given steps.
- First of all, open the ‘Settings’ app in your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Go to the ‘Display’ part within the app and find ‘Screen Resolution’.
- You can then use this selection to swap your machine’s decision to QHD+ which is able to repair all of the scaling points.
Problem 9: Fix for all Other Issues on Samsung Galaxy S9
While the fixes talked about above will repair most of your issues relating to the Galaxy S9, likelihood is you’re nonetheless on the lookout for an answer. In that case, you need to first attempt rebooting your cellphone. As rebooting reloads your working system, it will probably repair lots of points.
If rebooting doesn’t assist in fixing your points, you may at all times attempt performing a manufacturing facility reset in your machine. Doing so will delete all of your information and apps, so make sure that to again up all of your essential recordsdata first. Once you have got carried out that, you may then comply with the given steps so as to reset your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Open the ‘Settings’ app of your Samsung Galaxy S9 to reset it.
- In right here, go to ‘General Management’ and choose ‘Reset’.
- Doing so will utterly wipe your machine and hopefully fixes your points.
These are frequent Samsung Galaxy S9 issues and their options. You can at all times contact Samsung Customer Care if nothing works out in your machine. Since Samsung service facilities are the perfect place in case your challenge is expounded to manufacturing defects or failures, you need to at all times contemplate contacting them.